Branding Guidelines for Rethink UX logo and brand
Rethink UX Logo for Web
Usage and Guidelines
– The fonts used in the logo are Uniform Rounded Bold and Raleway Black White.
– Uniform Rounded Bold is used for the “Rethink” portion of the logo and Raleway Black White is used for the “UX” portion.
– The box in the logo behind the UX is made up of a leaf pattern mixed with a thinking dialogue box.
– It is made using a linear color gradient from #0F75BC to #00ADEF.
– The font family on the website is ‘Poppins’, sans-serif
– The plain UX logo above is used only as an addition to the white one to maintain
the blue and white color scheme.
What our Logo Represents
In the Rethink UX logo, the box behind the “UX” contains rounded and sharp edges which is used to represent different users and their needs different experiences while surfing your web.